sending attachments

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 09:49:58 PDT

I really like sending attachments....it is much easier for me than
re-writing everything. Be aware folks that attachments do not show
properly on the digest version of the Getty list.

This is the way I did it last summer:

I would save the e-mail addresses -- then send the file to several at
a time. After a couple days, I would do just what Laurie (Pablo) did
and thank everyone for their interest --but that my obligation was
filled and that many other list folks had the files and would be
willing to share. Files that were popular, I put on my web site
(http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker )

Please NO ONE ask Laurie/Pablo for her rubric. I have already sent her
e-mail asking permission to post it on my site. I still have not
re-established my WCOIL connection --but that is the first file I will
post. Do remember that if any one of you use it -- put her name on it
at the bottom --or at least adapted from a Getty list member --- I
have one on my site I adapted from someone and have no clue who it was
(that was saved before I kept better records)---so far no one has sent
me e-mail remembering it---but I think it was either Yvette L. or
Sharon K.

From here on out I only snail mail things to folks who know I have a
more difficult time getting around to snail mail....Just a little
quirk of mine. Currently I have no access to photocopy machines....so
I have patient people all over the country right now.

BTW I am starting to get caught up with my Web page promises....sent
one out today that was easy....will be working on Mark A's soon.

Judy Decker

---