Re: Jerusalem themed projects/Chihully

---------

ARTNSOUL12_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 08:42:51 PDT

In a message dated 07/18/2001 10:08:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
SS21803@navix.net writes:

> Chihully just completed a blown glass project in Jeruselum--it is on video
> tape!
> Sharon

Sharon, what kind of project? As a contempory glass collector, I'm intrigued
with Chihully. Has anyone seen the A&E special on Chihully in Venice or his
work last year at glass exhibit at The American Craft Museum in NYC? Boy, do
I wish I could afford a genuine Chihully. Susan on Long Island

---