Thanks: carpet yarn and upholstery samples

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 08:33:28 PDT

I appreciate all the suggestions- I really like the pet on a rug idea, and I
can picture some kind of a pond life collage now for the hairy green yarn that
looks like it grew in stagnant water. I'm so excited!

I am hoping there will be more supplies arriving such as paper! and paint. If
it's not on order, I'll need to get some- what is the best buy on liquid
tempera?

And glue bottles- it looks like there has been a bit of glue surgery going on
and the elmer's tops are pretty shot. I just saw this thing called a
Tap-n-Glue Cap in the Nasco catalog. Says it never clogs or dries in the cap-
but it costs about as much as a whole new kid size bottle of glue. Now, I have
already spent enough hours of my life washing, peeling and toothpicking dried
glue out of bottle tops. Is this Tap-n-Glue Cap a wonder product or just
something silly?

Thanks again!
Susan

---