Re: Jerusalem

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 08:15:07 PDT

1.Here is a website you may try for starters...
        The Jewish Museum, NYC,.....www.thejewishmuseum.org

2.I think there is memorial for Oscar Schindler in Jerusalem. Perhaps the
children can plan a theatrical production commemorating Jerusalem. All
kinds of possibilities for the arts to be connected.

3.My neighbor teaches third grade beginning Hebrew and is active in the CAJE
organization (Coalition for the Advancement of Jewish Education). The
e-mail address for CAJE is .... cajeny@caje.org

        Hope this helps you, Laraine.

             Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

  Any ideas?