yarn etc

---------

From: Randy (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 03:18:34 PDT

When I taught elementary, I enjoyed doing a pets theme. We had kids
create a drawing or painting of their cat/pet real or imaginary. Then
cut it out..... took the wall paper samples and cut out a rug ... glued
the animal on the rug... then both on what ever left over wierd color of
construction paper.... and had an exhibit of " Cats on a Rug..." Pets
Relaxing" etc... I remember it being most appreciated by 3rd-4rth
graders. randy in Maine

---