beginning of school nightmares

---------

From: Randy (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jul 18 2001 - 03:08:53 PDT

I love finding out that other people have pre-school nightmares. One
of my wierdest dreams involved.... finding my self teaching elementary
kids on the median strip of a highway. In it I was trying to tell an
unsympathic administrator that when it rainned we would get wet. Their
reply was, that I was responsible for any deaths caused by the passing
autos. I was teaching then, running over to the entrance ramp and trying
to get kids crossed safely all at once. At the time of the dream I
wasn't even teaching elementary any more. LOL Randy in Thunderstormy
Maine

---