Re: Sketchbook Lesson plan and guidelines

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 21:00:02 PDT

just wanted to report that I got the attachments open fine in Appleworks 5
using MacLinkPlus translation and also with Clarisworks File Converter. All
the formatting survived. It looks like a great plan. I kind of wonder about
the do-not-read-paperclip section, though. I think I might just ask my
students to use a different sketchbook if they thought they would need or want
to keep stuff from my view, since this sketchbook is actually an academic
assignment.

---