Re: a sketchy situation

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 20:49:30 PDT

Hi Laurie, I know that when any of us volunteers to send copies of
anything they are immediately innundated with requests. Answering is very
time-comsuming and really expensive if it involves mailing packets. In
the future I think we should either not offer to send copies, or make an
attachment which not everyone can open,or--my suggestion is to just
describe the form and what it contains. Even if it took 10 minutes to
write it out, it would be a time saver in the long run. We don't need to
have a form complete with a bunch of blank lines...we'd all redesign to
meet our specific needs anyway. Every time anyone offers to send me
instructions for anything...I want to answer YES< YES< MEE!! Even if I
don't really have any interest in the subject..just in case. If we would
just spend some time and describe what we mean it would stop all the idle
curiosity people and hone in on those who are really into the
subject--they could write back and answer questions on specifics...What do
you think?--

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #