Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Pine Needle Baskets

From: SHARON STEERE (SS21803_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 15:25:20 PDT

Help! I bought a book on making the pine needle baskets and plan on doing this
with my highschool students. Does anyone know of web sites that would tie in
with the pine needle baskets? The book refers to woodland native americans.
Someone once mentioned the Civil War, but I am not sure what the reference
referred to. Would appreciate your ideas. Thank you! Sharon