Re: My Paintings on the Web

---------

From: sonya drum (artistikchic_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 19:23:47 PDT

Hi ,

My name is Sonya and I am a newcomer to the
ArtsEdNet. I am currently taking an arts education
and technology class, and would love to here your
thoughts or weblinks on the following discussion
topics.

Thank you in advance for you experience and
thoughtfulness.

1. Technology as subject matter for art making.   What
kinds of technology (i.e. machines, or other "know
how" activities can be found in the history of art)

2. Technology as a bridge for crossover with other
creative disciplines for art  students.  (Multimedia,
performance art, etc.)

Sincerely,

Sonya