Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Art video clips

From: Judi Carter (judihc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 19:22:14 PDT

I am very excited about this site BUT I have been having a hard time trying
to figure out how to view the clips. My computer asked me what program I
wanted to use to open one of the videos...I have what I need and I have
ended up in a loop. This has been a tough technology day for me....perhaps
I'm not the one to preview it. But if I missed a simple trick, please
someone out there, let me know.
Judi in NC