another cleanup question

---------

From: Christine Sandeson (c.sandeson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 18:08:00 PDT

great hints on clean up!

but here is a situation that I admit I don't handle well: As I have
no sink, students continually ask to leave the room to wash up (the
bathroom is down the hall & round the corner). I say "go", but it
bugs me that I have not thought of a way to keep them in the room
until closer to bell time, when they might go in 4's or 5's.

many of last year's art 10's were intolerant of anything on their
hands and I often had 12 or so per class leave to wash, even if
working with pencils!

suggestions?

christene in n.s.

---