Re: Sketchbook Lesson plan Received

---------

From: SHARON STEERE (SS21803_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 12:10:51 PDT

Karen,
Thank you for all of your hard work! It looks great! The only thing I will
change is the going back in time theme. I'm afraid I might hypnotize my
students! !!! And then I would not be able to bring them back to the present,
because I'm not trained in that field! I'm just kidding, but I wouldn't want
them to become too relaxed, they might fall asleep! My students get rather
philosphical in their journals. One student once asked, "How do you know when
you are an adult?" The only answer I could think of at the time was, "When
you no longer have to ask that question!" Thanks again! The attachments
opened easily in Word! Sharon

---