Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art video clips

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 13:47:34 PDT

Click on this link to view:

Ok - this was sent to me - but I don't have time right
now to review the site - Any takers? You can post THUMBS

Increase the Peace ~^~ {^}Each time a (Hu)man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, (s)he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. Robert F. Kennedy

Do You Yahoo!?