Re: Front Page98

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 13:23:10 PDT

I took a week of training on front page two summers ago.
We had lots of trouble with conflicts with things created
using other applications. It seemed to want only front page
stuff on our web sites. It might have been our trainers
messing up but we ended up being told not to publish anything
to district servers using front page.

I recreated everything using Netscape's free software called
Composer, I using it right now to create my pages about my
watercolors. http://www.taospaint.com/TwoPoppies.html
This is one page of many I'm working on today.
                                                Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com