Front Page98

---------

From: Judi Carter (judihc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 13:03:01 PDT

Has anyone out there used FrontPage98? My school is letting me use it. I bought a book that is supposed to walk me through this process and lo and behold....Step 1...I'm stuck. Here's the problem...The computer asks me to specify the location of the new FrontPage Web. I want to build it on my computer and then take it to school when it is done where they will bring it up. My computer wants to open it at a http address. The message is ..Must start the www service of the Personal Web Server. When I put in anything like Mydocuments/Front Page, I get messages like...There is no server on Port 80@bgn6c01. I hope that it gets easier from here!

Judi in NC

---