Re: School nightmares- laugh

---------

From: Diane Beilby (dibeilby_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 12:32:39 PDT

Good to know I am not alone in my dreams
I enjoy them, laugh at them and then I am happy because they are not true

My recent nightmare
I was assigned to a new (old and musty room) that was to be shared with a science teacher, and a math teacher
trying to figure out how to do art work in this crowded room with students who are not interested. Then I walked by the outside of my old (small but new and clean) room and saw PE teachers with students playing tennis on the outside wall

Diane

---