My Paintings on the Web

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 10:22:21 PDT

I don't have the links from these thumbnails set up yet,
but I think the page looks OK.
        http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysPaintings.html
Let me know if it takes very long to pull up on your computer.
Also are you on a dial-up system or a broadband like roadrunner.
I think I created real thumbnails (smaller versions) of each image.
        Hope you are enjoying your summer, Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com