Good company for those who enjoy work

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 09:40:36 PDT

"I just feel that I'm in tune with the right vibrations in the
universe when I'm in the process of working." - Louise Nevelson

I just wanted to say --Good job! To all of my hard working sisters and
brothers out there today. I will have to try to memorize these words
for the next time anyone tries to tell me I work too hard....And now
off to go shopping (to that little gift shop I told you about....I
ended up spending the whole day at the cast clinic with my friend
yesterday).

I guess I am over my embarrassment for posting my personal e-mail to
Vivian to the whole list. I will let you know what cool things I found
in the gift shop. I won't spend too much because Ann Arbor Art Fair is
also this week...Check it out if your are in this Midwest section of
the country. It is well worth the drive --Wed thru Saturday (Saturday
everything shuts down early and they start packing up so...).

Judy Decker

P.S. Do e-mail the address Pam gave if you are interested in Craig
Roland's Online Course ( Teaching Art Online --Integrating Art and
Technology). I got my reply back within a couple of hours:
For more information: kpassmore@davis-art.com
Some of your schools are really pushing for this-- I bet they would
even pay your fees? Doesn't hurt to ask.

---