Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames - Art History Newsletter

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 08:53:44 PDT

Our own Andrea Mulder-Slater is still with Aboutcom and AND has her
own site KinderArt:

To sign up for newsletters like this one, go here:

If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to email
me. Visit the following page for contact information:

Andrea Mulder-Slater

For Past issues of the newsletter visit The Newsletter Archive

To Advertise in this newsletter visit Be an Advertiser

1440 Broadway 19th Floor NY, NY 10018
The Human Internet
2001, Inc.

I find useful information in every newsletter. A short time ago I
asked Andrea what can be done when we find objectionable material on (I know-- with the Internet - your have to take the good
with the bad---but it is the bad that keeps families in our school
community away from using it -- we have many Mennonite families who
oppose the Internet).

Here is how to register a complaint...I have found that complaints do
get immediate action:

Thanks for your letter.
Glad you enjoy the art history site (have you seen
You can voice your concerns about the pop-up windows (or any of the
ads running at by sending a letter of complaint to customer
service at:

Hope this helps,
Back to me: We do have the power as educators to make the Internet a
safer place for our students.

I know I post this resource frequently....but we do have new people
joining all the time. I am glad to be in such good company ("Our own
list".... I like that, Pam. Does any one know how big our family has
grown?.... I know the Getty list reaches all ends of the globe).