Re: cleanup

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 06:21:38 PDT

On clean up I have students sitting by group, they understand that no
group leaves until the tables and supplies are clean. I have some
students who do the sink areas on a rotating basis. You have to stay on
top of things and they have to know your expectations, is is perfect for
me, no. But I would say 92 percent perfect.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org
jab1997@bryanisd.org