Boy when I goof -- I goof!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 05:29:45 PDT

I don't even get to see my mistakes until the next day. I meant to
send Vivian's two messages to her personally to make her smile (she is
so busy - working for both of us this summer--and sometimes doesn't
have time to read everything).....But instead I sent them to
everyone....My oh my....Good thing it is summer and I have lots of
time to laugh at myself....So now all of you who went "HUH?" when you
saw it know it was really a "DUH"......Well... I hope there is room in
the "Duh Club" that a list friend of mine started (smile).

Judy