Re: Choice and 95/45

---------

Holly112_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 21:55:36 PDT

I am always interested in how these rooms work, because if I had only one
wish to make for my school life, I would wish for a place to kick out a
disruptive student to! But NO ONE at my school would take this duty, because
our tardy and/or disruptive students are too horrible.... sigh....
Holly :0)

In a message dated 7/16/01 11:55:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
croberts@coastalnet.com writes:

> We have a regular teacher that stays in the room all day and monitors the
> students.
>
> Also, students who come to school tardy have to stay there until the end of
> the class period before going to the next class. If a student comes to
> your classroom tardy, they have to go to Choice for 30 minutes before
> coming to class and are marked absent in the class. All absences over 6
> per semester have to be made up...either after school or on Saturday
> school...and there are always teachers present (they are paid for
> afterschool tutorial and Saturday school).

---