Re: artsednet digest: July 15, 2001

---------

From: Cordell Smith (rdctsmith_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 16:23:14 PDT

I am ready to hire an attorney to get you to stop emailing me these
digests. I have
send in the unsubscribe three times over the past four months....taking
several times
each bout....it stops for a few days and then poof...you're back at it
again. Please,
please STOP SENDING ME YOUR EMAILS! Diane Smith

ArtsEdNet Talk digest wrote:

> ARTSEDNET Digest for Sunday, July 15, 2001.
>
> 1. Re: Clean-up routine
> 2. looking for Amanda Lee's address...
> 3. Re: moving on up..........
> 4. Sketchbook Resource
> 5. Re: moving on up..........
> 6. Re: Clean-up routine
> 7. Putting women in their "proper place"
> 8. Re: Clean-up routine
> 9. More on Internet Protection (against hackers)
> 10. Re: Clean-up routine
> 11. Re: first minutes of the period....
> 12. Here is how to help Tracey in South Africa
> 13. unhold
> 14. "Prayerfest" for Jeannie and her mother
> 15. Re: Sketchbook rubrics
> 16. Re: Sketchbook Rubric
> 17. Re: To those of you movin' to HS
> 18. our work journal covers.....