Re: School nightmares- laugh

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 20:38:24 PDT

Whatever it is, I must be "eating it, too"...because I keep dreaming that I'm in a classroom with about 50 to 60 students...and by the time I get one group of them quiet, another group of them starts up...and I can't get anything done the whole time for trying to just get them quiet...I'm thinking "where in the world" did THESE students come from.

Last night, I dreamed that I was sent to another school to sub for the day, and they had mixed in four classes in one huge room...and I was trying to teach art, when I found out that it was supposed to be a "talent show"....and when the day was over, I couldn't figure out how to get home. I was surely glad when I woke up.

I usually dream crazy dreams like this after eating pizza or spaghetti...but I didn't eat that last night.

Carolyn