Re: Keeping a sketchbook--high school

---------

From: croberts (croberts_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 20:00:34 PDT

Wow, what a great idea to make sure they keep everything...and also return with their "sketchbook" the next year. It put more importance on keeping a sketchbook. I will definitely do this with mine this year.
Carolyn Roberts
  I stress the importance of having a complete sketchbook for those who plan on
  taking Art 2 or they will have to do all exercises over again. They are
  usually complete.
  Kathy in Kalamazoo ---
leave-artsednet-7600Y@lists.getty.edu

---