message to listserv from Judy Nagel.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 18:33:40 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
Judy sent this to me to relay to the listserv....
 Thanks! ...I spent most of the day looking at
the computer in frustration. Please do me a favor and tell anyone from the
list who might be wanting to reach me that I am having this problem. My
entire address book has disappeared and I can't access messages through my
usual channels. I am receiving messages through the School Specialty
intranet service. I can respond only to the messages to jnagel@saxarts.com
not jdnag@elknet.net Thanks a bunch. J

---