Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

message to listserv from Judy Nagel.....

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 18:33:40 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
art webpage -
Judy sent this to me to relay to the listserv....
 Thanks! ...I spent most of the day looking at
the computer in frustration. Please do me a favor and tell anyone from the
list who might be wanting to reach me that I am having this problem. My
entire address book has disappeared and I can't access messages through my
usual channels. I am receiving messages through the School Specialty
intranet service. I can respond only to the messages to
not Thanks a bunch. J