just my stupidity

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 18:16:12 PDT

Just to show all of you how sometimes I dont use that thing between my
ears, I am the one who put the spreadsheet together with everyones email
and would you believe just before this letter I sent an email out to Pam
requesting her email address. lol....... if I would only read what I
wrote.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org