Re: The color black and teenagers!

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 17:24:09 PDT

I had to laugh at how this thread has evolved! :-) I originally made the comment on my son's choice of red and black which I vetoed. He has white walls with red and black trim and it is very cool. I received several personal e-mails blasting me for not letting him "express himself". Well, NEVER jump to conclusions! He is simply a Nebraska Cornhuskers fan and thus the choice for red and black. Two years ago it was Dallas Cowboys with gray walls and blue trim. He is expressing himself in his own way, so everyone quit e-mailing me! He is a happy, well-adjusted kid (as well-adjusted as any 13 almost 14 year old can be!) Don't worry - I didn't take it personal, I just don't want anymore!
:-)
~Michal

---