Need advice on K-5 graphics software

---------

From: David or Courtney Aman (aman1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 14:22:00 PDT

Hi,
I just joined the list and hope to get some advice from otherbK-5 art teachers on what kind of graphics software they'd recommend for the (3) new PCs I just got at school. I had Macs before, and had KidPix, but mostly used Clarisworks Paint with the students, which was nice since it fit well with the Clarisworks word processing. Now I'm at a loss, and I need to order some appropriate software soon. Any ideas?
Thanks!
Courtney

---