Re: going to classroom now

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 13:25:37 PDT

"I just called in this morning to tell them to
have the air on in my office and my room"

God, does that sound good. It will be a year before they install
air in my classroom. They are doing the elementary schools
this year. We just passed a 120 million dollar bond issue for
air, technology and improvements in our district. I'll have to
sweat it out one more year.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail