Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: School nightmares- laugh

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 11:31:19 PDT

I too have nightmares at the beginning of school, it is either finding out
that I didn't really get a degree and have to go back to school or that I
have a class full of students that I truly can not handle. The later
would really be a nightmare because I do pride myself on classroom
management. Not everyone always agrees with it, even though those that do
are mainly parents.

Jackie Aust
Bryan Texas