Distance learning/online professional development

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 10:43:36 PDT

In the past, some of you have posted requests for distance learning and
online professional development. Here is an opportunity for you.

Our own Craig Roland from Florida has developed a professional
development course called "Teaching Art Online" that is being offered
through Davis Publications. The course begins October 15 and concludes
December 31. It will repeat in the spring of 2002.

You can enroll at three levels: self paced without assignments ($50),
moderated with online discussions and a certificate of participation
awarded by Marlboro College, Vermont ($125), and graduate credit at $300
per credit through the graduate center of Marlboro College.

I would trust this to be an exceptional course simply because Craig is
involved. He is a wonderful teacher, dedicated to quality art teaching
and learning, and highly respected in the field.

You can obtain more information about the course by contacting Kaye
Passmore at kpassmore@davis-art.com.

From Texas,
Pam

---