Re: School nightmares- laugh

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 10:34:00 PDT

I get those dreams, too! In fact, I knew I needed a break, when I had one
just the week after school was out. Mine come in three categories. One is
where I'm far from my classroom (sometimes not even at school yet) and I
can't walk (or drive) without extreme effort to get there, and I'm late.
Another is, I have a whole classroom full of attentive students and nothing
to say. The third is, I have plenty prepared, but I can't get the students'
attention. I'm so glad it's not just me!

Leah

---