Re: School nightmares- laugh

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 09:37:31 PDT

In a message dated 07/16/2001 8:22:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Rdunkelart@aol.com writes:

> School
> only a month away= think I need to head for a deserted dessert desert
> island
> - and veg out. LOL Roberta.

I have these dreams every year and they vary between out of control rooms of
kids, teaching a class with no supplies and just plopped there, starting
class with a new room and no preparation beforehand. These dreams have been
happening to me since I started in 1971 and will probably continue. It's my
mind's way of telling me I need to start planning and stop playing around. I
usually go to my classroom and begin to get things ready.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA

---