To Vivian

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 05:48:28 PDT

These two Vivian's were in a row -- I know sometimes you don't have
time for the digest. (Jackie's was of course about Kaitlyn)

Judy

Subject: Re: Re: Art Tech Curriculum
From: jsart@kimbanet.com
Date: Sun, Jul 15 2001 19:58:47 GMT-0400

Hi Vivian

We are in the process of implementing IB programs at
my school and I have been asked to write a brief
description for how I plan to do so in the art department
at the IB(HL) level.
Do you have suggestions for implementation
If so, please reply.

Thank you

Merideth