"Prayerfest" for Jeannie and her mother

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 09:35:47 PDT

Jeannie has given me permission to share more of her story.
Her mother is in a very serious state...level four cancer (most likely
ovarian that has spread). I will only share the good news:

This came to me from Jeannie:

Lots of smiles today for me... Mom did good all night
after the chemo was in... she is in surgery right now
to get her port and will hopefully be home this
weekend.:):):) Today is sensational Saturday!! If the
list wants to have a huge "prayerfest" that would be
great!!:)
Back to me: Jeannie did give me permission to give out her mother's
address to folks who request it off list: (mailto:Jdecker@woh.rro.com)
I have volunteered to be Jeannie's secretary so she can spend more
time with her mother and graduate work (plus her two little kids).

This is a simple prayer I offered for Jeannie and her mother (I edited
it from one I received from a list member last summer):

"Father, I ask you to bless my friend Jeannie and her mother.
Show them a new revelation of your love and power. Holy spirit, I ask
you to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is
pain, give them your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt,
release a renewed confidence through your grace. Amen."

Jeannie has unsubscribed from the list -- If you want to send her your
own little prayer: mailto:jensando@yahoo.com

For me it will be "Silent Sunday"....I am headed to a friend's house
to help her so this will be my last Getty post for today. I may talk
to individuals fro her e-mail account.

Beautiful day today here!

Judy Decker

---