More on Internet Protection (against hackers)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 08:25:15 PDT

We just received this information.....It might be an option for some
of you folks.... I can't speak for it (but apparently we have
downloaded something from them in that past). This Internet protection
can be downloaded for only $40.00 (and looks much easier to understand
than the one we did purchase). Maybe our "tech savvy" list folks know
more about Bonzi?

>Internet ALERT:

>We're excited to tell you about the newly released version of
Internet
ALERT. Internet ALERT is the revolutionary new add-on program for
Windows that protects your PC from harmful Internet hackers and
intruders! You can now browse the web with the comfort and security of
knowing that no one can access your computer without your knowledge or
permission!

>To download or find out more about Internet ALERT, go to:
http://images.bonzi.com/internetalert/ia99mail.asp

---