Sketchbook Resource

---------

From: craig roland (rolandc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 15 2001 - 06:10:29 PDT

For all with an interest in Sketchbooks:

Gillian Robinson has written an excellent book titled "Sketchbooks:
Explore and Store" Heinemann, 1995. <ISBN 0-435-07018-5>. Whille the
focus of the book is on using sketchbooks in the classroom with young
children, many of the applications and ideas could easily be adapted
to other levels. I've used the book in my art methods classes and
highly recommend it.

Craig
CRAIG ROLAND Associate Professor of Art Education
School of Art and Art History - University of Florida
PO Box 115801, Gainesville Florida 32611-5801
Art Ed Office: 352.392.9165 Fax: 352-392-8453
homepage: http://grove.ufll.edu/~rolandc/homepage.html
visit the @rt room at: http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room/

---