Clean-up routine

---------

From: Denise Tanaka (dartist25_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 23:09:40 PDT

hello to all!

I'm going into my 4th year of teaching art and STILL have not found a
clean-up procedure that works well...at least one period out of 5 will end
of staying after the bell (making them tardy for their next class) because
either A. students have left brushes, etc. in the sink B. paint isn't
cleaned up C. tools are left on counters where they shouldn't be D. I
could go on and on!
So...I keep them in until someone cleans up, usually the kids who
didn'tmake the mess and the others out there are just watching and
complaining that we're never dismissed on time.
Any suggestions for a fool proof clean-up procedure? (if there is such a
thing!)

Thanks for the help!

Denise Tanaka in sunny Pasadena

---