Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Sketchbooks--a question about logistics

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 17:14:14 PDT

Print out a chart with all the student's names on them. I make my sketchbook
drawings worth 25 points (sometimes 10). Have the student's open their
sketchbooks & set beside them as they work. Just walk by and write down
their grade. These should be learning experiences and thus, not worth as
much as a project. :-)