Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Sketchbooks--a question about logistics

Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 20:31:05 PDT

In a message dated 7/13/01 11:23:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, writes:

> How do you do this? Do you grade them at school or take sketchbooks home or
> just take drawings home?

Hi Sharon,
this is what I do,
I grade sketchbook assignments like I grade all other homework. done/not
done/ and did it in the hall way on the way to class.. 10pts/0pts/3pts. I
grade these in class. When I call for sketchbooks they are to be opened in
front of them. as they aaare working and i'm taking attendance, I walk
around and mark them, comment, reflect. It goes pretty smooth.