Signing off to move

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 20:04:14 PDT

Hey Everyone,
            Tomorrow I load up my car with clothes, computer gear, and
textbooks for the partial move to Houston. I'm going to be camping out
at different relatives for the next three weeks. My e-mail access will
be once every couple of days, so I'm going to no-mail for now. When I
get my school e-mail, I'll sign on with that address. This address will
still be active till the end of August, for persona stuff. See ya'll in
Houston (so to speak).

Kimberly (kimberly@wcc.net)

---