St. Louis folks

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 17:27:16 PDT

For those of you in the St. Louis area, my muralist friend, Richard
Haas, will be at the new Sheraton Hotel signing his new book "The City
is My Canvas." The Sheraton saved one of his murals from demolition and
invited him to share in the celebration.

Richard is a wonderful artist and a truly nice person. If you have the
time, stop by and say hello.

From Texas,
Pam

---