Re: Sketchbook Rubric

---------

From: Linda Watson (lsw_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 11:07:46 PDT

7/14/01 3:04:34 PM, Pablo90512@aol.com wrote:

>If any one would like a copy of the sketchbook assessment/ rubric...let me
>know and I will forward an attachment to you. As I had said, I just have the
>students go through the work with me, I check off and add the points, add the
>grade to my grade book, give them the sheet and go on to the next student.
>If any want to change grade,make improvements, see me later, bring in the
>rubric etc. Most work is done in class. It may seem like alot but its not. I
>want this painless and affirming too.
>Laurie

Please send me a copy of the sketchbook assessment/rubric. I want my students to keep sketchbooks but do find grading them difficult. This sounds like a good idea.
Although I have a binding machine, I'm tempted to try the 3-ring binder that many of you have mentioned. Do you use 1-inch binders? Is there a problem storing them?

Lindaw

---