Attention all new members -- "Oodles of Ideas!"

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 13:30:39 PDT

We all know how hard it is to come up with ideas during the school
year. Two of our list friends have created the perfect CD's to help
all of us. The CD's are geared to middle school but lessons can be
adapted to elementary and high school, too.

I ordered my own set after another list member told us how helpful he
found them to be. Not only are there hundreds of ideas but also
student handouts to go with many of them. I only spent a couple hours
looking at them and didn't even see everything yet.

To Order your own "Oodles of Ideas I and II" contact Carolyn Roberts
at croberts@coastalnet.com
or Bunki Kramer at bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us
These two art educators have worked together on these and are well
known presenters at state and National Conventions.

Why wait and wait for images to load from the Web when you have so
many ideas right at your fingertips! These CD's will work in Mac and
PC platforms both. It was so long ago that I wrote the check so I
honestly can not tell you how much I paid for them.
Just drop Carolyn or Bunki a line (croberts@coastalnet.com or
bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us ) and they can tell you how to order. You can
also search the archives for Oodles of Ideas I and II.

If you miss this opportunity -- I will post again in a couple of weeks
as a reminder. Summer is good time to buy!
Sneak a peek at some of their ides:
http://ww2.lcms.srvusd.k12.ca.us/faculty/Kramer/los_cerros_art_home_in
dex.htm
http://cyber.lenoir.k12.nc.us/khs/croberts/roberts2.html

Super Saturday,

Judy Decker
P.S. If Bunki's URL is too long--try this one:

And now a little about "intellectual material".....If you use any of
these ideas for your lesson plans...DO credit the source. I don't know
which ideas are Bunki's and which are Carolyn's but will certainly ask
before posting to my site. I have "met" many neat art teachers
(college profs, too) by letting them know I was borrowing an
idea....all have been thrilled as they borrowed the idea from someone
else along the way, too.

---