Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Jim Dine -- and student art

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 14 2001 - 05:46:57 PDT

I have been playing around this summer --learning about Jim
Dine....and low- and-behold... I find this great first grader's art
that could have been inspired by Dine--who knows? (you will probably
have to copy and paste the URL--long ones don't always hyperlink)

I found this image from:
PaPa iNK International Gallery of Children's Art
click on Schools -- go to Julian Curtiss School

Some of you will remember that is where Nnaell's student work is:

While you are there -- check out many of the other student work.
Different artwork appears on the home page each time. It is a great
way to "shop for ideas".....for free (smile). (Bunki I found an
awesome portrait I am sending your way)

Thanks Nnaell for turning us on to this great resource.

Super Saturday!

Judy Decker