Re: Keeping a sketchbook--high school

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 20:43:28 PDT

I was considering having the kids bring a large loose leaf binder for a
sketchbook--then they could punch holes in drawing paper to fill it
up--plus add any specialty paper--tissue, acetate, construction paper,
quadrile ruled paper etc.-- they might like. They could also keep a
scanned or digital printout of every assignment along with their grade
rubrics as we go along so that it would represent not just a sketchtbook
for ideas and plans, but also a portfolio of their progress. What do you
think of this??? Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #