fabulous ruins of Detroit/grafitti art

---------

From: L. E. Horvath (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 14:33:00 PDT

Here's a link to the site I mentioned yesterday - hope it works this time!
. Table of Contents for The Fabulous Ruins of Detroit
Table of Contents Home Page Cover Page for the site Prologue An Introduction Industrial Ruins Industrial Ruins of Detroit The Gilded Age in Detroit Ruins of 19th Residences Downtown Ruins Ruins of Downtown Detroit Neighborhood Ruins...
 more hits from: http://www.detroityes.com/toc.htm (42.6 kB)

-Lydia de Toledo

more.gif