Re: my school site, delete, leave or move

---------

From: Beth Goodwin (bgood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 12 2001 - 23:29:37 PDT

Harold: Will you be able to use the same structure of the site at B.
Franklin in your new position? If so, I would move it. That seems like a
lot of work to start over again. On the other hand, if you can't, will the
new teacher maintain it as well as you have and use it for the students'
benefit? If so, I would leave it. Again, thinking that a lot of good work
would be thrown away by deleting it. Beth